The Pond and Rock Shop wants to make sure that your shopping experience is an excellent one and if for some reason, a product is not to your satisfaction, we can offer solutions.
Product(s) must be in unused, unassembled condition and returned in the original packaging within 30 days of delivery. Return requests must be submitted within 10 days of receiving the product.
Items that are not eligible for return include the following:
- Used items, including items that have been installed or assembled.
- Clearance items.
- Items marked “non-returnable” in the item description.
- Items requested outside of the 10-day return period.
Please note the following information regarding how this process will proceed:
- All shipping (to and from) costs are deducted from the refund.
- You will receive an email confirming we received your request that will include additional details on the process.
- A Return Authorization, return shipping labels, and detailed instructions will be emailed to you upon approval. Approved returns must be returned within 30 days of receiving approval.
- Your return must be properly packaged in the original packaging to help reduce damage and include all original parts, manuals, pieces, packing slips, etc.
- After the return is received and inspected, a refund will be issued. The processing time for the refund will depend on the payment option used.
- Items returned outside of this process or beyond the 10-day period are not eligible for a refund.
- Items returned without prior authorization will not be eligible for a refund.
To begin the return process, send all return requests to email@example.com.